Position: Project Coordinator.
Place: Gaza, Press House.
Starting date: February 2020.
Job type: Full time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for developing, planning and implementing project activities in coordination with donors.
– Responsible and accountable for the Press House proposals writing.
– Ensure effective implementation of the project activities as per the overall plan and budget in the project design document.
– Responsible and accountable for the performance of the project in terms of outputs, quality, efficiency and compliance with press house and donors policies.
– Daily follow-up, supervision and guide project implementation work.
– Ensure that all implemented activities in the filed well supervised and met the required standards.
– Develop and manage effective relationships with press house , Project Partners and other key stakeholders.
– Cooperate with the project technical and other staff member to ensure effective project implementation as planned.
– Responsible for planning and organizing the activities and allocating work amongst the project teams.
– Responsible for reviewing and updating project work plan monthly project report.
– Responsible for documenting, translating and publishing any news related to the project activities.
– Responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and final project reports.
– Ensure that all project items are implemented and divided on time, within scope & budget.
– Other duties as assigned. Work beyond office hours may be required, without additional compensation.
– Bachelor’s degree in, English business administration engineering or other related field, Master degree in business management is an advantage.
– English experience which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above duties.
– At least 3 years of experience in a related position of project implementation.
– Experience knowledge with media institutions is preferred.
– Knowledge in project management, reporting, coordination and monitoring and evaluation procedures.
– Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
– Strong analytical and reporting skills.
– Proficient knowledge in computer programs.
– Ability to work under pressure and with teams.
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are invited to sent their CVs and cover letters in English to Application.firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30th January, 2020.
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered